Saturday, September 16, 2006
Goo Goo Dolls - IrisAnd I'd give up forever to touch you Cause I know that you feel me somehow You're the closest thing to heaven that I'll ever be And I don't want to go home right now And all I can taste is this moment And all I can breathe is your life Cause sooner or later it's over I just don't want to miss you tonight And I don't want the world to see me Cause I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming Or the moment of truth in your lies When everything seems like the movies Yeah you bleed just to know your alive And I don't want the world to see me Cause I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am I don't want the world to see me Cause I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am
Posted by =Im-tOxI-kaTe-d= at 9/16/2006 08:44:00 PM
RP Beloved
ITEs
RP-ians
Kolleagues
SHOOT IT!
Archives
Dramas To Watch
Korean
- A millionaire's first love
- 200 Pounds Beauty
- Boys Over Flowers(korean vrs of F4)
- Vineyard Man
- Coffee Prince
- I am Sam
- Woman Over the Sun
- Beethoven Virus
- East Of Eden
- Single Dad In Love
- The Devil
- World Within
- Witch Amusement
Japanese
- Hana yori dango 1 & 2
- It Started with a kiss
Taiwanese
- Tokyo Juliet
- Iswak 2
- Smiling Pasta
- Hot Shot
- Mars
- Devil Beside You
- Together
- Why Why Love
- Bull Fighting
- Romantic Princess
- Corner With Love
- Which Star Are You From