Saturday, December 02, 2006

I've made up my mind.
Cleanse my heart.
Cleanse my mind.
Cleanse every impurities.
Remember the goods.
Forget the bads.
Strengthen my patience.
Inner strength to put up and bear with whatever comes along the way.
Refrain myself from doing bad things as much as i can..
whenever is within my ability to control.
Smile regardless of whatever obstacles in life you're going through.


I know it's hard especially when you have lotsa things going on around you. Achieving this DOESNT mean im SOBER. Im still prone to making mistakes. So in any case i made a mistake along the way in future, i DONT want to hear people associating my mistake with what i wrote here today.


I never intend to hate people no matter how much they hated me and try to put me down. But i just dont want to see her face because i don wanna be reminded of the past incident. So please stop letting me see her again. I never really meant what i had said about her yest. I've never meant to look down. And i've never meant to insult. But it just peeved me having to see her everytime when you dont wish to. From the start, i never have had anything to do with her. Despite what i had said about her, i never believe that bad people are really bad but instead i believe somewhere deep in their heart, they surely do have a soft spot.
People with low morals, lesser religious knowledge doesnt always mean they are bad for they might have that extra little something that the high moral people do not have. Whereas
People with high morals, higher or with more in-depth religious knowledge doesnt always mean they are more refined and virtuous for they might lack of that extra little something that the low moral people have. This i've always believed. So please let yesterday be the last time im gonna see her again. Please. I dont want to have anything more to do with her.

Posted by =Im-tOxI-kaTe-d= at 12/02/2006 11:07:00 PM