Monday, January 01, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya AidilAdha & Happy new year!!!!


Its 2007!! Wow!! cant believe we are in the year 2007 already!! back in 2000 i was just wondering what this would be like...what are the major changes that gonna take place in the new millenium until i got too scared to think even deeper. And here we are now.... still alive and kicking....muahaha...Alhamdulillah...semoga pjg umur semua..murah rezeki..ditambah ilmu and be a better person. :)


31 Dec. While others are happily and merrily celebrating the coming of the new year (which had never meant anything to me in the past years...its just another new year to me..thats all..), But its a double occasion because the muslims are also celebrating hari raya Haji!! yeah you noe the slaughtering of the sheeps...c'mon dont tell me you never learnt that in our culture module huh???!! LOL!! So i would also like to take the opportunity to wish all the muslims Selamat Hari Raya AidilAdha(Haji)!! Those who have any of their relatives or family members performing the Haj, may they go and come back safely...amin. Soon, on the 20th of jan, we also gonna celebrate the coming of the new year in Muslim calendar too. ;)



But sadly, it also marks the death of Saddam Hussein. While we are in the midst of celebrating our occasion, Saddam Hussein was hang to death. I really think it is a total disrespect because gosh..while the muslims were performing their Hari Raya prayers during the dawn(our morning prayers)...he was, on the other hand, hang to death. I really think its a cruel thing to do because i felt that no matter how cruel he used to be towards the iraqi people, at the least he should be given the last chance to perform his prayers as well or if they are hesitant..at least let the day passed and not hang on the festive occassion. And if it was in the afternoon or later in the day, perhaps it was slightly okay but he was hang in the beginning of the day while we were just about celebrating...seesh!! I mean its a simple logic lah...its not any kind of festive season and but a religious festive season. Just imagine if one of their people are passed a death sentence in a muslim country and hang on the morning of christmas...not even given the chance see thru the day. i wonder what will be their reaction..its not abt being racist or what lar...its all abt respect and tolerance. Waiting for that one day to pass by wont do any harm what..right?? :)


Ok put aside the matter...guess some of you guys might have plans or resolutions. I stop having any cos nothing ever works out...wakaka...ok i mean even if i have it..i wont say it...it'll be just within me...At least if i ever failed it, nobody can sound and give remarks...hehe. So in short, it means i rather share the success later than letting know the plans known only to have it fail later.


And to whoever whom i have hurt before..im sorry. And no matter how bad it seems i may be..my love for you will still remain. The memories, good times and whatever good you had done to me, it will be in my heart forever. And in a moment you need a shoulder to lean on or a listening ear, i would be right here. And as a sign of support, encouragement and love from me to you my beloved friends...i hereby dedicating this video clip to you (no matter how bad their english are...i still love them!! muahaha!!). And hopefully, whatever your dreams are in the coming years, they will be answered and come to live. And may our friendships bond gets better and stronger. So...stay happy...stay cheery...stay forgiving and stay loving... If you dont understand what they are singing, there are lyrics below to help you understand...YOU MUST READ THE LYRICS AND KNOW WHAT IT IS ABOUT OKAY!! They are my words of dedication specially for you!! Spread the love people!! muackz!!



Shinhwa – Once in a lifetime






(Eric)
Everyday, I pray,

to help me through the day
To make myself strongerI pray


(Minwoo)
So long I've waited for my dreams to come to life
Believed that faith would make them come true


(Hyesung)
And when I close my eyes, in my heart I knew that
Someone was gonna answer my prayers, somehow I knew


(JunJin)
Beneath the stars at night I promise I would always try
and now I know it was worth the while


(Dongwan)
Although it's hard sometimes, you know that my love is always on your side
You can make it happen, just believe


*CHORUS

Once in a lifetime, fly to the star
There's no denying, just believe in who you are
Once in your lifetime, let me take you there
Cuz you don't have to feel all alone you know, I will be there


(Andy)
Sulphugodo himdun naldurul da jinadorog he
ok open your eyes to the sky
then you can find the way for then better days
ije uri sesangul modu gathi da hamke hal su ikge


[Translation:
Try your best to overcome the upsetting and tough obstacles
Okay open your eyes to the sky,
then you can find the way for the better days
now we can live together in this world]


(Eric)
Himdulmyon shwiogado ok yo jamkan take a second
gu oren kum sumanhun star I know that you can take it
hamkeramyon jom do nal goya ni kumdurun passion
it's all yours there's no question


[Translation:
When it's tough, you can rest. Okay, yo quickly take a second
the longed dream that the many stars know about, you can take it
It will be easier if we work together this dream of yours is filled with passion,
it's all yours. There's no question]



(JunJin)
Through all the joy and pain, my dreams won't fade, they still remain
Rainy days always come and go...


(Hyesung)
The love is always there, I know as long as you are here with me then eventually you'll see


(Repeat Chorus)


(Minwoo)
Don't you ever let it go, or shed a tear
(no baby, no more cry) I'll be there,
so have no fear
(I will pray for you and me tonight)


(Hyesung)
When the moments right, you know inside it's time
Inside you always knew that dreams can come true

Posted by =Im-tOxI-kaTe-d= at 1/01/2007 03:27:00 AM