Sunday, August 12, 2007
brief update.
I reach home at 1am today.
Surprising right? Ok clubbing is out of the issue.
Whoa...jinja!
this is really the first time i actually reach home at 1am...
on normal days(excl hari raya)...after 3-4 years!!
I dont remember going home this late since late 2004. lol!
but it was fun.
It was a get-together with my best friends - the girls & their bfs.
We went karaoke. And also in conjunction with sue's birthday.
It might be slightly late..but
Happy 23rd Birthday Darling! hehee...
Karaoke was fun..need a little time to get adjusted..
after that everything was havoc! all high as if they are on dope or Ice aka ecstasy..lol!
Ok kidding..But..chongmal..we only drank ice lemon tea..muahahaaha!!
Sally was erm..unexpectedly high..ehe.
I know i shouldnt be saying this.
The mly guy..
who always like smile cheekily everytime he came in to remind us of our ending time...
...is actually kinda cute.
wakakaa..I KNOW! I cant help it! wahahaa!!
We end with walking around the clark quay MRT just to take the train.
End up in esplanade to eat. And by the time we finish eating..its 12.05-12.10am
Lucky the bus still have.
Drop behind stadium.
Lucky got aiser.
If not i wouldnt be able to bring myself to walk alone in that darkness! hurhur!
thanks aiser for the free movie tix..again..for the 2nd time and the drinks you paid for us.
Thanks sue for the food and snacks u smuggled into the karaoke. hehe.
Hope u liked the present ya tho slightly small u said...hehe.
Last but not least...felt like saying these...
Love you aiser!
Love you sue!
Love you sally!
Love you fazah!
MUUUACKKZZZ!!
Many many hugs and kisses for you!
Take care again!
til then...ahn nyong!!(
= goodbye)
Posted by =Im-tOxI-kaTe-d= at 8/12/2007 04:37:00 AM