Friday, August 10, 2007

I hate elevators.
Yesterday, something unexpected happened. I got stucked in the lift. LOL!
Never experienced that before and i must say i was dumbfounded for a moment.
The story is like this.
I was actually going out to get something.
I forgot my hp but i felt like i should went and take it.
In the lift, you know its like when you wanna go down but the lift is going up?
You will press close button and open it again until the arrow appears downward right?
I did. The first time, it still up.
the second time, it close. But the door never get the chance to press open again. buaahaha!
Because the lift merely just stays and there and the door hardly close either.
A mere 1 finger space in width. LOL!
So i was stunned and wondering what i should do?
AT 830pm..holiday season(meaning most ppl are out)..
and it seems like no one is out there to pass by any time soon..LOL!
OK there's not a single soul who passed by! LOL!
For instance, i was wondering for how long i gonna be stuck in here.
Should i call my mum? should i call the breakdown service? and how long more i must wait?
hahaa..and all of a sudden, i tot God must gave me the hunch to take the hp when i forgot abt it.
And to think i just recite some prayers after i step out of my house.(Common for muslims)
And now im stuck. haha..
But i quickly dashed out when the door finally open damn slowly..
as slow as the ATM card machine slowly moving out of the slot buahahaa...
So the hero of the day is ME!! weeeeeeeee!

The first time my encounter with a bad lift is not because it wasnt working.
It was the light. Both lights in the lift, one is dim while another is totally out.
I tot okay lah..not so bad right and i took it.
Since the lift stop at 1-6-11 floors, so the rest is tunnel right.
and yep just at it move downwards and the lights from outside began to go off...
There was this pitch darkness that surrounded me.
For awhile i was standing still like...i just cant move..my feet stuck to the grouund.LOL!
again i made it safely ahahha!

School ending soon. Getting lazier.
FYP presentation next wed.
When sha started to ask me questions faci would normally asked,
i realized i havent learnt enough. I felt so small. Yes im small. lol.

Looking forward to watch "mimi" aka secret movie from Jay chou.

Going out with my sec sch girls tomorrow. Hope things turn out well.

And to Natasha(idah's niece)..happy 1 year bday!!!!!!! Be a good girl okay! hehe.

I guess thats its for now.
Last but not least.. i felt like saying..
saranghae chinggu ah! (= love my friends!)

Posted by =Im-tOxI-kaTe-d= at 8/10/2007 01:57:00 PM