Friday, March 28, 2008

Miwodo Dashi Hanbeonman (Even If You Hate Me, Just Once More)

Jarjinego itneun gogejyo (You must be living well since)
Jomchorom yonragi eobneyo (I don't hear from you anymore )
Yojum manhi bappun gabwayo (I guess you're very busy these days)
Imi darun saram phume angin noinde (You’re already holding another person in your arms)

Na miwodo dashi hanbon man (Even if you hate me, Give it one more try)
Na shirho do dashi hanbon man (Even if you don’t like me, Give it one more try)
Ne khum soge nathanajwoyo (Come to me in my dreams)
Imi doraolsu obsul mankheum tonan noinde (Although you already left me to the point where you can't come back )

I need you baby...bye bye bye
Gayaman hani...why why why (You left me...why why why)
Gu modun marun...lie lie lie (Everything you said was...lie lie lie)
Onuldo nunmul naneunge sulphoso...bye bye bye (Today I cry tear of sadness...bye bye bye)
Gayaman hani...why why why (You left me...why why why)
Uimiro chama negiga himiduro dorawajwo (I’ll cope with the unexpected pain until you return)
Miwodo dashi hanbon man (Even If you hate me, Give it one more try)

Ochomyon manhi byonhegeji ocholsuga obgeji (Will you return? Or won’t you?)
Ajigdo narul yongso halsu obgeji (Would you have forgiven me already?)
Nega michyotsonabwa nomu nujonabwa (It seems I'm crazy, Seem so out of control)
Dashineun norul bolsuga obnabwa (Cos it seems that I’ll never see you again?)
Weh..jakuman morojinun gonde (Why do you always go so far away)
Weh..jakuman ijhyo jinun gonde (Why do you always leave me alone?)
Ireohge nomu shwibge hyeojyo danunge (Breaking up like this was much too easy)
Midursu eobseo gyondilsuga eobseo (There's no hope..and there is no going on..)

Bionun myongdongul gorojyo (I beg you to forgive me)
Geudae sesangi manhi naneyo (I think about you alot)
Iron saenggak hamyon babo gatjiman (I may seem foolish thinking like this)
Jogi mongoseso gude dashi olgodman gatha (But from far away..I have a feeling you will come back to me)

I need u baby...bye bye bye
Gayaman hani...why why why (You left me...why why why)
Gu modun marun...lie lie lie (Everything you said was...lie lie lie)
Onuldo nunmul nanunge sulphoso...bye bye bye (Today I cry tears of sadness...bye bye bye)
Gayaman hani why why why (You left me...why why why)
Uimiro chama negiga himi duro dorawajwo (I’ll cope with the unexpected pain until you return)
Miwodo dashi hanbon man (Even If you hate me, Give it one more try)

Hajiman geudael ijoyaman hanun na…hoh…(But the only thing you must forget is me..hoh..)

I miss you baby...bye bye bye
Yongwonhi gude...bye bye bye (Forever without you...bye bye bye)
Gayaman hani...why why why (You left me...why why why)
Gu modun marun...lie, lie, lie (Everything you said was...lie lie lie)

I miss you baby girl (girl)
Nomu manhi bogo shipoyo (I miss you so much)
Oohhh…jebal..iron narul yonsohejwoyo (ohh..Please...forgive me)
Miwodo dashi hanbon man (Even If you hate me, give it one more try)

Posted by =Im-tOxI-kaTe-d= at 3/28/2008 04:53:00 AM