Saturday, April 19, 2008

Im in love with my thurs class..huhu..
the guys are uber friendly..
and farnie..
The class made farhanah & I come with them for breakfast...
thats sweet..
They took effort to ask for our names even tho we aren't the same team..thats even sweeter..

"Somehow..its weird that im at canteen during 1st breakout isnt it?? LOL!"

my teammate, Clarence..he's funny in a silly way ok..
He's like you ar chuan..loL!
team was fun...

Fri class..starting to get bored..
other than classmates arent as good as thurs..
the mod is damn boring la..
i sitll remember when i took it in year 3...
most of us drags our feet to school lor! hahahaa

GUYS..your Hadri..urmm..his voice is deep..his laugh is funny..
I think he's smart..
We talked twice throughout the day..
First He asked if my laptop have batt..i said yes but wont last..
Btw..he asked in english..i replied in malay. HAH!
Dah melayu step melayu ah..nak omputih plak ngan aku hahaa!
But while the girls think the animation is quite long..he supported my idea..
saying animation is easier to understand..at least someone did..haha..
(
its funny tt we're in same class & same team frm 1st week isnt it?)


On tues..sharhrizal msg saying his mum passed on the day before.
Farhan, his girl, zid, me, ika & farina visited him on thurs.
lucky Zid brought his car. It saved much of our time.
I pity him lah. It is different if you lost your dad & mum.
If dad, you can feel the lost but not as much as when you lost your mum.
*Ya Allah panjangkanlah umur mak aku. Amin.*
I wish i could comfort him but he's a guy so yeah..its weird..
and the guys! they actually can just sit there & do nothin! lol!
Farina did 2 silly stuffs.
1) shake and kiss shahrizal sister's hand when she's like way younger than Farina..LOL!
2) she wrote an sms something like "whatever happen..we'll be here for you..".
That msg was intended for shahrizal. But she copied the wrong number from me hence sending to the wrong person.

DUDE! That person must be soooooo touch to receive that msg from you. puahahahha!
I still cant get over it everytime i recall how touch the other person must be kwang kwang kwang!
I just found it amusing la dude! LOL!




*Zid msg to me: You're still as cute like last time*
I wonder what so cute abt me to him eh?
I would have a boyfriend if im as cute as he think i am.
And if only other guys or the guys i like think im cute like he think i am..loL!
Dude. You have a gf & our story ended like 6 years ago..and u can still give me such comment.
I wont like it if my boyfriend doing that to his ex. heh.
But it was a pleasant car ride.*

Posted by =Im-tOxI-kaTe-d= at 4/19/2008 09:15:00 PM