Sunday, April 13, 2008

People...pls greet my new skin..pwahhahaa!
Don't you guys just feel the freshness??? hurhur...

Somehow..schooling for 2 days feels good..
For those who do not know..I am one unlucky chap who have to stay back..sob..sob..
I have school on thurs & fri now.

My thanks to Ezy & Dee for the encouragement..i finally went for class.
Go break with my ex-colleague..a year 3 student..teehee..
Thanks Liz. I can't sleep throughout wed night!
Farhanah was my classmate that day but was down with gastric..so i was alone.

Thurs started off BAD!
Alex, was the last person i wanna bump into.
Bur he was the FIRST i bump into when i step in agora.
I swear i feel so ashame of myself...when he asked me what i was doing in school..
Even to come clean in this blog takes alot of nerves ok?


Then came the hilarious part.
I went into my class...give teacher my name & sat down.
Only to got up barely minutes later, to exit cos i was in the wrong class! ROFL!!
I really feel like running a thousand miles! huhuhu...
You know whats even funny?
When i asked if it was applied chem mod..He said,
"no..you got the wrong class...ok everyone..lets all thank Siti for visiting.."
the class just burst into laughter...PAISEH NAK MAMPUS EH!!!
i can't help myself from smiling the whole day recalling what happen! HAH!
At home, told my mum, i let a whole big laughter after keeping it for the day..bwahahha!!

*As Belo mentioned..stupid things always happen to me LOL!*

Went to my actual class & asked if that was applied chem mod in case i got it wrong..lol!
Sri latha my ex teacher look kinda shock to see me..prolly din expect me to repeat aye?

As usual, i sit anyhow until a guy call out my name..."Sitiiii...."
I turn & he said "You are in this group.."
Lol..again in embarrassment..i dragged my feet to that table..hurhurhur..

All 2nd year chaps..3/4 of it are guys & they are fun dorks.. and TALL TOO!
english-speaking class that makes countless jokes..just like PS0103
Thankfully they made me feel so comfortable..

Fri..hmm dunno how to face the class....
Luckily..they are just as friendly..
reminds me of PB0114..speak chinese but friendly.
One ask why i look like chinese..while the other asked if i looked like my grandma..
For heaven sake, ppl normally would relate to your mum and not grandma..
N how da hell imma suppose to know how my grandma looks like! LOL!

And i wanna say...there are sooo many cute-looking guys..esp the Chinese ones...
Almost most of the guys dress up too thats why they look good!
Funny how the guys in our batch look sloppy..hahaha!

And ladies(ika & idah)...
I was looking for that Hadri when i went for class..
Nowhere to be seen..I tot maybe its the wrong person..
Checked my team members, oh he's my team member? LOL!
And he didnt come..aww..we'll see abt it next week ya..


And ika..pls be patient with ur hard disk..
i've yet to reformat..aku ngah pikiran macam mana nak reformat..
hahahaa...soon k!




If only i had woken up as early as now, then,
Prolly i wont have to come back.
Dang...im such a goner...
Graduation pics are everywhere..i hate it.
Awful is right word to use.




*I just realize if u hover ur mouse to the pic in my profile..the picture will kinda light up?haha..*

Posted by =Im-tOxI-kaTe-d= at 4/13/2008 05:35:00 AM