Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Guys nowadays are such a total letdown. Mouth can't stop blabbering. Full of criticisms. Insensitive comments. It is worse when it comes to gossiping. Girls cant even win them! I like guys who have a limit to everything - even jokes. Period. I'm upset enough about some comments made by some ppl...rubbing salt on the wounds...is not a nice thing to do dude. Who knows you suffer twice the blow later than i did. There's always the thing called Karma.

My 2nd brother is a constant worry. He came to sleep in our house yesterday cos he was working in the morning today and his workplace is nearer here. He brought his big aromatherapy bottle and transfer to a small bottle. I dunno what he was trying to do burning it in the sink..but i swear he almost burn the house down when we were all asleep. My mum was so worried she couldnt get to sleep even when she wants to and right when she's about to dozed off...she had to wake up after hearing some loud 'thud' sound. And one by one came out of the room. And there i was crying coming out thinking of the worse thing that could happen. Thinking about it i wanna laugh but i was totally awaken by my mum's shout LOL. Dang. I dunno why i prolly was dreaming some bad things that was why i rush out of the room wanting to cry thinking that my bro had fall off the window or something! kakakaa...but it was so funny...we were all so shock and we just stood there for like 1 - 3 sec thinking what we should do? We cant use water cos its oil and it will make it more worse. In the end my 3rd bro covered it with a wet towel. I return to my bed still with tears LOL! But the only thing i could remember was hikmah disebalik membaca Ayat Qursi sebelum tidur. One of it, Allah akan melindungi rumah kita dan jiran tetangga. So i feel really thankful.


And i haven't been going out with ALL my friends for like what 1-2mths?
Guys, get a break ya'll.
Gosh, i miss spending time with my blokes.
Damn life is boring and tiring for me lately.
I really wanna go away for some holidays or just resort or anything away from my home.
I hate growing up.



P/S: Alfie gambar camp jgn lupa pass eh...

Posted by =Im-tOxI-kaTe-d= at 6/25/2008 10:53:00 PM