Tuesday, June 17, 2008
i freaking piss off today.
Dude its lucky i was born with high patience ok.
And that she's 4 years older than me, made me have some respect for her.
a senior colleague burned our SITM Photos in CD.
so im taking it from her at amk.
then unexpectedly...just as class ends..it was raining bloody heavy..
and i swear i never walk UNDER THE RAIN THIS HEAVY BEFORE!! LMAO!
with the wind blowing & stuffs..conclusion..i was totally drenched.
So u noe how its like walking in rain plus other students...its slow motion.
its obvious past 4..she became impatient..
Her: are you coming?
I: yeah stuck in the rain.
Her: its not raining in amk.
(unsatisfied with her words cos she sounded as if im lying..)
I: its raining heavily here.
then in train already lor..like near 5..she message..
this time angry tone..
Her: you coming or not?
I: coming. in train la kak..stuck in the rain..sorry.
Her: I got other things to do okay! Next time if wanna meet at 5pm..say 5.
Wasted 1hr doing nutin at the station.
I: sorry la i duno it gonna rain this heavy..
Her: So nearby or not? if not next time. I got to go off already!
I: yup reaching.
wahhh...i really bui song
(unhappy) lei!
wah kao...wait 1hr? when we promised at 430??
Earlier we promised at 4 but i said i cant promised cos class official ends at 4.
so we settled with 430.
At 4pm she msg & i said i finishing soon..
so if its me, i would use my brain & estimate..packing, walking/bus, train journey to amk..
all takes time right?? plus it RAINS..obviously, everything moves very slow..
setan sia..tak pasal pasal show attitude at me..
so unreasonable sia..go & scold God for making it rain lor..
sorry i really cannot stand unreasonable ppl...
ESP WHEN MAKING A FUSS OVER SMALL MATTER
ok even if im always late..but THIS IS NOT like i purposely make it late lor.
like I KNOW ITS GONNA RAIN LIKE THAT!!
i would have been considerate if i was her knowing it rained.
then meet already..with the sullen face...shove me the CD..going away..
tak salam tak ape..im the one who push my hand to shake with her..
*ok u noe muslims shake hands like a form of respect la..*
relax ah...marah-marah pun salam tak salah ape..
then guess what?
after all the fucking attitude she give..
after all the travelling in fucking drench clothes & jeans..
i was given a blank CD.
n whats even piss me off that i msg her..
she didnt reply..prolly still angry..
WAHHHHHHHHH!!!
I REALLY BUI SONG LEI!!!!!!
CANNOT STAND IT SIA!
I NEED A PUNCHING BAG & PUNCHING GEAR.
BUY IT FOR MY BIRTHDAY DUDE.
HAHA!
Posted by =Im-tOxI-kaTe-d= at 6/17/2008 12:31:00 AM