Monday, November 17, 2008
Saturday outing was great.
The 5 of us got together the last time for Madagascar 1 and we got together again this time, for Madagascar 2. I don't mind watching animated cartoon movie as long as it is a good one. And Madagascar 2 was indeed a GOOD ONE! I RECOMMEND YOU TO WATCH! Never mind if you don't watch the 1st one, but if you had, it would be better. The movie was freaking funny from start to end. All the stupid humour, we laughed til our jaw hurt. The part where the zebra was upset that his friend,
the lion, couldn't differentiate between him & other zebras in africa. Get the joke? LOL. The hippo remind me of Idah too. I know what you are thinking now but it is not that. Just the 'mentel' part. Sorry Idah..everytime the image of the Hippo laughing so 'mentel-ly' with the giraffe played in my mind, i couldnt help it but think of you, those times when you actually did something similar to that. haha.
This is the best outing so far. And we laughed alot & joked alot. I really had a good time. Actually, we planned to go cycling after movie but was contemplating with the idea since it had been raining the past few days. In the end we didnt but still had fun nonetheless.
And oh, I met my ex-crushes too. I really think it was Azhar Jepun that i saw..
with his gf..urgh. And when we ate at Sakura Far East, Ellyas & his gf came & sat right next to our table. OF ALL PEOPLE EH! And I realize since IMF he's just another typical M-A-T. His gf, rp from our batch also, a Suria actress now, is another arrogant one. Always give girls this kind of dirty look as if we are so interested in her boyfriend. Break a leg girl. lol.
Okay, thats it. No more about her. For now lets just enjoy the pics.


while waiting for movie to start..i cant resist myself from the BOLT. heh.

New title for this movie is: The Bolt, The Kat & The Dog.
Coming soon to the theatres near you! haha!

But i think this pic suits the BOLT EXPRESSION above more. LOL.
i really love the pic. Keep up the good work Idah lol.

We walked...

and still walking...

and cross the road...

and still crossing...

and finally we reached our dining place..we were totally famish!

prawn oats...nice aye?

wantan

The tom yam fried rice which i ate.

beef fried rice..

the drinks

final pic before going home!
hope u guys enjoyed!
Posted by =Im-tOxI-kaTe-d= at 11/17/2008 01:14:00 AM