Tuesday, December 23, 2008

the pics eventually arrive.


The confident me who set the timer to 2 sec instead of 10.
No wonder my nick is Miss Confident. lol.
My confident NEVER goes away. HAHA.



Thanks to Miss Smart, we get to take a nice pic. hehe.


Dee, you forgot to post this.
Spot the difference. haha!


I cant believe somebody actually stole a shot of us.
Then coming to us asking for our emails & sent it to us.
Anyway, nice candid! I like.
And if you think what i said was true, pls hit your head against the wall lol!



And Dee thanks for the compliment. I will always appreciate you too. A wonderful friend. I still remember in 2006. 2nd year 1st sem - a depressing period/year for me - all of us were in diff blocks, 1st sem classmates sucks & people minding their own business. But you were there for me most of the times & that moment where i burst into tears & not a single soul knew abt it except you. Thanks! I remember that for life.

Sat, had dinner at Jur.Point with besty. I ordered what i had been craving for, Korean Spicy Seafood noodle. And alas, i got to talk to her normally like we used to before. Since the last sms incident, i think she prolly has understood that i dont like it. She even gave me her card in case i have anyone interested. Look, i truly dont mind helping but i just hate to have people keep pestering me on something i dont like. If i dont like something, it will always mean a straight NO. Btw, has anyone been to Jur.Point in the recent times? Its really huge now! They even have a 'mini japanese town' in there ranging from jap food/restaurants to jap brand shops. It is becoming like the next vivocity or what. And not forgetting it is also becoming a hotspot now.

Then, sun, a short trip with Ade to town. Just keeping my words since i promised her the other time. I ate curry chicken noodle! The last time i went out with Jannah for the temp Robinson interview - which we ended up not going - and she ate that curry noodle, i thought i should have ordered that & now i finally got a plate of my own haha. But i got a bad stomachache after that! lol! Ok back on track, alot of christmas light-up on the town streets. Booths of different community - filipino, indonesian, japanese, korean. We manage to take few pics of that. hehe.


TA-DA! the korean community.
Dont bother about the face. haha.


Ade look pretty that day.
i think we all do now compared to 2005?
Dont even remind me of those pic ok. haha.


yummi stack cupcakes!


We even managed to snap ourselves while waiting for the traffic to turn green..or is it red?
i dunno im confused. haha


Been so happy i am able to catch up with all my friends lately. I just feel like it. I just feel like i havent been a good friend in the past few months for not even bothering to msg them..even if it is a simple How-are-you message. Last week after going out with Dee. I tried calling Zo but no answer. I finally got thru her and she said she was in Penang. Im so happy to hear her voice because I know she's not the kind who will not reply messages. So when I cant get thru her & neither did she reply to my msges, do you know how worry i was? Just what the heck happen to this girl. haha.

I just applied for a job in Sha workplace today. I was suppose to go with Jannah but she got filming to do. So fri, i bring here there again lol. Thanks for the compliment sha. You look absolute sophisticated as well, like a working professional. hehe. Her friend, Lyn, who also just got a job there at Sha workplace, sat outside with me since her job ended at 3:30. It was near 5, so we waited for Sha to finish her work at 5pm while we talked. It was nice knowing her. I can tell she is a nice girl. Friendly & humble. And Dee, i try to see what other job post they have beside yours. It will be nice to get to work with either you or sha. And Sha complimented you that you look good now! I could never agree less. hehe.





Next on the list..

Prolly meeting my last semester classmates the coming weekend.
And maybe ask zo out too..Dee it would be great if you can join *winks*

And checkup this coming monday. ARGH!

Posted by =Im-tOxI-kaTe-d= at 12/23/2008 01:35:00 AM