The first game we played was True Colors. Its about how much you know about your friends personality. There's stack of cards with many scenarios. And everytime you took out each scenario, you need to vote which of your friends fit in the scenario the most. It was delirious playing the game ok.
And with that, I got most votes with Idah getting zero votes. haha.
Actually, the game hasnt even began. lol.
We even managed to get one of the staffs to snap a pic of us. And if you were wondering where i had gone to. I was actually SUPPOSED to be in the picture. We were ready with all smiles but the camera orange light was still blinking that only God knows when it will goes out. LOL. Yes. Apparently some smart girl *ahem* had set the 10sec timer cos we had wanted to take ourselves initially? But she managed to get the staff to do it without changing the setting. So, we sat there & smile like fools and I, ready with smile, watching the cameraman, still with the camera on his hands waiting like a fool for it to go off, I just burst into laughter. And thats when the flash went off.
DAMN. LOL.
The 2nd game was Faces. Its all about first impression. Take out 6 cards of same category. Take out one of the Impression card & you have to choose a number out of the 6 cards fits in with the Impression.
Like this. The impression card says "The one who cant sit still"
And there's number cards for each player for them to choose - which one, out of the 6 in the pics, that you think are not able to sit still from your first impression? haha.
Alot of things happen along the way. Funny stuffs that is.
Its a blueberry cheesecake!
Our time there finally ended. Hetty had yet to confirm if she's joining. She had to work on Christmas eve! How bad is that?! Pfffttt! We would have a complete gang pic if it had not for her work.
Making our way out.
Our Yani bunny called me earlier to say she gonna suprised Ika with her arrival. Asked me to plan where to eat after the game & report back to her. It was still early during the game so we hadnt plan yet. Furthermore, no further words from Hetty made us difficult to plan what to do next. Because we had plan to have dinner together if they are joining. We just follow where our legs brought us..and we had a pit stop at Mad Jack. Hey its Halal! I never knew it existed. lol.
Read that. Its Mad Jack. And why are they always in the pics?
Cos I was the photographer. LOL.
Some boredom-killing-moments while waiting for the food to arrive.
Now i know why they dont even have service charge.
It took ages for the food to arrive.
Why do you think we got ourselves into this then? haha.
Chaaaa...finally a pic of me & fizzy. I just love this pic.
We both look so..ehmm...swu-eeet. haha *cough cough*
Chilli sauce bottle is such a spoiler. Pfffttt!
Fine. Hetty couldnt make it. Neither was Yani. To tell you the truth, i wasnt the birthday girl but i felt disappointed. We had always celebrated each other birthdays that if one goes missing, I dont feel complete. So left the 4 of us. And that morning, Idah called me to say Fizzy couldnt join either. I felt so upset it actually kills my mood for that day. The 3 of us - me, ika & Idah together - didnt make the day any special than any other days cos it had always been the 3 of us who went everywhere together? Meeting these 2 peeps are like in special occassion and meetups? But in this very special meetup, both couldnt make it. How could I not be upset? Anyway, I was happy when i heard Fizzy would be joining. At least, 4 of us werent so bad. Light snacks we had in Mad Jack made us full. Couldnt bring to eat anymore. Wanted to go to a place where we can just sit and chill and talk. Orchard would be too damn crowded (Dont these people know how to go home & celebrate christmas? I mean they actually spent it in town on their festive eve? I just dont get it. We dont even celebrate Hari Raya or CNY or Deepavali in town). Bugis was our nearest & last resort. We need a place where Fadzli can park his vehicle & Orchard wasnt the right choice. We got some chewy bread to be eaten when we are at Starbucks. So we just ate and talk about stuffs catching up. I hope we can really save some money aside for a trip to a nearby country. It should be cool, staying out together in a hotel wandering ppl country together. hehe. Im imagining it. haha. But our mums are soooo....no comment. lol. We cant travel now and worse when we got married. And it feel so sucks. My brothers got to explore the world before he got married. hmmph! OOPS SIDETRACK. haha. And so yeah, we were talking abt all that stuffs i've said. So engross, i didnt even realized Fadzli came from behind Ika. Ika present wasnt with us. Fadzli was the one who hold it that was why we need a place where he can park his vehicle so he could join us with the gift. And the present Ika wanted so much??
It is the Tamanian Devil - her new self-proclaimed boyfriend. haha.
To end the day, our potrait pic. It spells N-I-C-E.
And i just realize Idah, your shawl(the width) is a huge one i ever seen.
And a nice one with Fadzli too. *Ahem* The fiance & fiancee at the back. lol.
Ika bf went back into the wrapping paper.
And sha! Fadzli specs is the same as your dot dot dot. heh.
And on end note, i would like to thank Idah & Fizzy for all the treats - the mind cafe, the chewy bread or donut whatever it is & the starbucks. Owe you guys one. I treat you guys when i work. Same goes to Dee. :)
GOODBYE PEOPLE!