Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"omg girls! my friend from mcd havent got her period for 6 months and just 1 and half week into the program(referring to her MLM job), it came! ooo mmm ggg"

If one day, out of a blue, you woke up with those message appearing on your handphone screen, what would your reaction be? Alot of question marks on your head? BINGO. Thats what happened to me. The other day, I already vented out my frustration & it happen again. Really so frustrated that I actually asked back "Why are you telling me this??" She replied "Why not? Its the happiest time of my life!" And with that i replied "hmmm" & she retorted "What?" & I couldnt bother to reply anymore. Am i cruel? I don't think so. I know her so well. I know she knew what i was talking about yet she push away my thoughts & refuses to listen. As much as i didnt wanna treat her this way, this is my last resort. I really wonder what is her real motive of telling or giving me these messages. It doesnt concern me at all! And why would someone spread others' personal stuffs like that freely? And what is she implying it came after she joined the program? So you're telling me I should join too? LOOK, JUST BE STRAIGHTFORWARD WILL YOU? Im really so sick of this no-motive & doesnt-concern-me messages! give it a break.


Right now at wee hours in the morning, venting out & at the same time having cravings for korean spicy seafood noodle & ice-cream. No maybe i should just stuff myself with food out of anger. urghhh...why does things have to turn out this way!

Posted by =Im-tOxI-kaTe-d= at 12/17/2008 03:00:00 AM