Sunday, January 25, 2009

First time cycling at Pasir Ris park today! Its much better than ECP! Everything about there is so serene, breezy and the tracks are wider and longer. I no longer fall from my bike. I cycled perfectly today for 2 hours almost non-stop..well at least not until the final moment. My legs wobbled and im left with no energy to cycle back to our tent. I hit 2 kid cyclists in matter of metres. haha! Seriously, it was uphill and my legs no longer had the strength to press the pedal so as i picked up to balance, i hit one kid cylist with his mum next to him fortunately. Then just as I was about to pick up my balance again, I hit the upcoming kid cyclist in front of me! hahaha! No i havent got anything against kid eh..the victims just happen to be one..lol! Luckily i just hit his(or was it her?) front wheels. The way back to our tent was a long walk. And i was practically tip-toeing on my way back ok. lol!

I cant stand this Iqbal, my eldest nephew la. Not only was he mumbling all throughout our cycling journey but he said alot of darndest thing too! He is so funny! Like how he made us go back to the rental when we just went halfway after renting our bikes? because his bikes was slow and he kept getting left behind and kept shouting us to wait all those times hahaha! then one time he said"eh banyak orang la(many people) takleh(cannot) handle sei!" lol! When he saw his older sister fell from her bike, he actually said "Ala sikit-sikit nak nangis(aiya little bit also want to cry)" And to think right, he was the one whining all the time and even cried when he was the only one at the back and scared to down the slope with the bike on his own. Look who's talking eh. haha. Anyway the pic of my youngesttttt little nephew. He turns one this 31st. This boy cant see food and he will get squeamish. And he dont really eat that much but i dunno how the hell he can get his stomach bloated like he eaten dozen of food LOL.


cute eh? hehehe.

and my japanese boy & his lil bro!
I swear their eyes are 2 to 3 times bigger than mine.
pffftttt!!!


p/s: ika the malay guy at the bicycle rental remind me of yandee ika! hahaha! the hat he wore and the specs! very the yandee! hahaha!

Posted by =Im-tOxI-kaTe-d= at 1/25/2009 11:59:00 PM