Monday, January 05, 2009

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ALFIE!

Im sorry that i actually missed out on your birthday when i even wished chuan, haha. Seriously, i thought it was on the 6th. Speaking of getting old. haha. No wait. I have always had problems remembering with numbers especially with someone birthday. hahaha. WOW the fact that someone turned 26 amused me. I cant believe ur 26! and many of us are turning either 24 or 25, it amused me even more thinking, we couldnt be that old! hahah. tsk tsk. the numbers are so scary. I thought i was stil 21. LOL. and im doing someone a favour by posting this big wish here. Just being fair u noe haha.















p/s: anyway Jamekanz, i somehow found a new name for each of us. I dunno which one of you started the 'EI' but i tot it would be nice to synchronize our names.

Eida, Eika, Eija, Eiza, Eitty
macam nama jepun siut. lol.

Posted by =Im-tOxI-kaTe-d= at 1/05/2009 02:19:00 AM