Sunday, January 25, 2009

I was kidding when I said if there's even such thing as a 3rd interview. But it turned out that, I have to go for yet another one last round of interview before Im qualified for the job (Ika must be thinking how lucky she is right now that she didnt opt for this job when i offered her...lol). Wait. Or maybe it isn't an interview & the next time I come, i'll just have to sign the papers since HR are all on leave for CNY. Zohra came with me for her 1st interview while mine was the 2nd. The 2nd one was much more nerve-wrecking because it is the principal doing the interview this time round. Overall, a nice lady but somehow she got me nervous. lol. And zoh was told by the principal(we had separate interviews of cos) that they have AT LEAST 3 ROUNDS of interviews cos they want them to go back & think if they are cut out for the job. Now, when I hear that, i become more worrisome of my own capabilities. I know I can do it but I just feel scared & lacking?

Actually I am not sure if im confirmed the job or not. Because she said, she found me tentatively okay and keen to learn. And if i were to start, it would be next thurs or fri but she will ask the HR to get back to me next week after the CNY. So what does that imply? I get the job is it? And now im almost there to signing the proper documents, new worries set in my mind. I really hope I can pass that 3 months probation period and get good reviews from mentors and my work live up beyond their expectations. I swear I was never this worry about a job my whole life. But this is like my future career, no longer the playful job I always do. So it is kind of scary.

I really wanna do well in this job so that my family members can be proud of me. They sounded weary when I said it is a japanese school but then sounded happy when I said the job post. They thought I might even be teaching in japanese. hahaha! To tell you the truth, I am the only one in this family who always opt for ODD/WEIRD jobs as in something that others never even try before. Like how nobody has ever thought I could be working under Singapore Science Centre and there I was getting a job there. And while my sister applied the normal jobs on papers, there I am applying in some japanese school. haha. I dont find it unusual but others do. And the only reason why I did is because I just wanna experience something different thats all.

And alfie, I did asked about the catch. She said there's nothing. It is just that they work with world educators and the instructors are so-called 'their properties' once they work with them and so they want to train the intructors to do well which explain the urmm..good remunerations. And she asked if i have plan to go deeper in studies, and i said i would prolly plan to do a degree on child psychology once i saved enough money. And she told me if i am good, they can consider the sponsorship for me. Best kan tu? Everything I plan seem to be falling into places now. But thats not something I wanna think or worry about now. I have to take a step at a time. The main point is, I have to pass that probation period and that 18mths for first stage to make me feel secure. InsyaAllah, God is Great. He will always be my side to help. Amin!


It was amusing when she asked about the big jump from my course to this field and then looked through my resumes and saw the activities I did during my ITE. Then her eyes moved down to the LIST OF TALKS I ATTENDED DURING RP. She said hmmm good I see that you are keen to learn. And I wanted to laugh because the only reason i went for those talks, was to collect points for my graduation and not that I was really interested - the only one I did enjoy was the depression talk! HAHAHA! Okay lets pray for best for myself and the others as well. Im so worried these days and about my future(you can tell from my entries I am so worried!) that I actually cried haha!


I need to get confirmation before the AIS call! Its important to me so that I know I am assured the job and didnt end up losing both chances!


Its a good thing im going cycling with my little toddlers. Cycling plus kids can make you forget your worries for awhile.

Posted by =Im-tOxI-kaTe-d= at 1/25/2009 12:13:00 AM