Thursday, January 22, 2009

This morning I was feeling so dejected abt the job. Then at 5pm, I got called and was asked to come for the 2nd interview this sat. IM SO EXCITED! Alhamdulillah for now. Its likely that I get the job this time InsyaAllah. Is there even such thing as 3rd interview? lol. God is SO GREAT! Im quite scared to start work actually because I am afraid I am not qualified enough...there is a 3 month probation..and its not until i pass over that probation period will my worries cease down. But I guess I worried about that later cos I always believe God will always be by my side to help...so THANK YOU GOD! With God-willing, I wish to work there my lifetime. And I pray for Ika too. But you know what I have a hunch you get to work there in AIS. Just do your best. Do sound convincing and dont give a one-two word answers..lol. All the best!

Posted by =Im-tOxI-kaTe-d= at 1/22/2009 08:52:00 PM