
So now you know who learning the bike now.
TA-DAA!!
There we were lying on the bump or tiny hill...
whatever you call it la huh..lol.
I had to lay there after my 2nd fall & the other one..just being plain tired.
The first fall I had - Because our bikes had gears that we can change
to go uphill or downhill, it was new to me so jakun lah konon -
So the three of us were doing the VROOM VROOM actions..
Trying to mimick Tokyo Drift Style..(YEA RIGHT!)
And I thought maybe I should do a BIKE DRIFT? or so it was called..lmao.
So confident with one VROOM & the next minute, I found myself lying on the floor..lol..
So much for the Bike Drift eh..Macam la paham...haha.
And my knee got injured from that fall so I cant control well after that..
which eventually led to my 2nd fall.
In the meantime..sempat pulak amik gambar.. haha.
How the other two ended up here I do not know.
One prolly gave up learning.
The other prolly gave up teaching.
Muahaha.
Bedek ah..padahal panas terik..semua dah penat eh..lol.
The TINY HILL is GREAT.
ITS LIKE OUR TINY ISLAND.
We just wanna stay there & take pictures without moving anywhere else.
We had thought alot of use for it..lol.
So with that remaining time,
many pics were taken JUST WITH THAT HILL..hahaha.
We played & make funny faces on THE HILL..
We even slept on THE HILL.
Sally(in tudung) smiling...in dreamland kape..
Fazah, she look umm...dead.
(Im so sorry I shouldnt even say this. I wish you LONG LIVE! AMIN!)
Me sleeping cutely as usual. HAHA.
And Wong..she claimed thats how she slept - face down - LOL.
We even step-vogue-tak-jadi ON THE HILL...LOL

Satu tak leh step vogue, step sadako pun jadi lah eh..
Satu mati-mati nak maintain ke-vogue-an-nya..
Satu step cute..mentang mentang pakai pink..
Lagik satu..step tak tau..puahaha!!
My hair - after playing lying around so much -
had become messed-up..
It either look like a lion hair..
(wait. only male lion has hair on its head right? haha)
If not, it look like im wearing extensions..lol.
By this time apparently, people have started staring at us..
with all the things we did on THAT HILL. LOL.
Nie ah budak pandai...
suruh amik gambar...tunjuk bontot..hahaha..
Finally! A proper pic on our TINY WEENY ISLAND!!
I LOVE YOU GIRLS DEARLY!!!
Now thats a complete set of BESTIES Inc.