Friday, March 13, 2009

I have always lived my life being generous to anyone..irregardless of anything..I dont mind helping. But I also have my own stand. I couldnt tolerate people who only think about themselves...only care about their own things..and only want things to go their way...in short, selfish act. Wanting people to help you when you need help but you dont help that person when she's in need. Being secretive from A to Z even to the point where you buy your clothes from to the shop where you send your clothes for alteration, you dont want me to find out or as if it will harm you letting me know. Like as if i care. But what benefit did you get from doing all those things? I find it stupid.

And so, even if i said that i couldnt tolerate..i still tolerate that nonsense attitude. How many times did I actually helped her and how many times did she ever been so generous to me..i can list it down if you want me to. Grudge or no grudge..this year, it is coming 25 years we are living together. And only God knows how much I tolerated her selfishness with me from young until now. I am ALWAYS the one doing the compromising to the point it makes me feel sick and tired. What harm does it make for her to give in once in a while? And the funny thing is, the rest of the family cant seem to see those things. But when it comes to she needed my help and i didnt help, they say things like im being bad to my sis. What fuck la eh. Like the rest of them dunno what she did behind their back and how annoying that i cant even explain the truth. My mum even say that im being nice to my friends not my family. Thats where she is wrong. I dont prioritise my friends. My priority is WHOEVER needed my help. So why is it that i dont help a particular someone...there must be a reason behind it. And why i always helped my friends..there's also reasons behind it. Because they are also helpful to me unlike my own blood sister.

Whats the use of helping her when after she get the things she wanted, it will be ok-heck-care-with-you. Macam sakit hati sial dah tolong orang, kena layan macam gitu. And worse kan, when it comes to your turn needing something or help from her, she gave all sorts of excuses just so she dont have to do it. So now she needs somethings from me, im going to do the same..as if 25 years compromising is not enough for her. Thats why they say, dont be selfish to people around you because there would be times you would need really need help from that person. Today you do things to them and buat diorang sakit hati and you dont give the hell care about it. The next time, the same person would do the same to you deliberately or not only then you would feel the same thing what you had done to others.

Posted by =Im-tOxI-kaTe-d= at 3/13/2009 11:23:00 PM