Friday, March 20, 2009

It was an escape to theme park with family last tuesday. Now that I think of it, I think I have frequent Pasir Ris quite alot of times within these 3 months. I used to not even step my foot there unless there's a chalet. haha. Anyway, it was because of the complimentary tix that made us went there again. The other time we went, most of the rides weren't functioning and they gave us the complimentary tix. It was hella fun this time round. Previously, the viking wasnt functioning and we did not play the water ride either. But this time, we even rode viking twice consecutively. Shouting from the thrill ride can relief you from stress..haha! My 10 year old niece is daring to ride it too. We should bring Idah next time*evil laugh*. It was fun shouting together like that and for a moment i felt like my heart was left hanging in the air..lmao. I accidentally spit out saliva because I was shouting too much wahaha!

Then the water ride. I didnt really get myself wet since i didnt bring extra clothes. We bought plastic raincoat and wore it. When it was going down the slope, i covered the hood totally. The 2nd time round, my hair already got wet. Then there was this boat ride for kids where they would spray water to other people. I was accompanying my nephew to queue up. But he was a bit off from the acceptable height so obviously I had to join him. And thanks to the bullies - 3 guys who didnt have other things to do and just stayed there spraying the bloody water on us. The fact I wore a raincoat to prevent my clothes from getting wet, because of them, my hair became even more drenched. not flattering eh. HAH! now that I think of it, why didnt I shoot the water at them and moved my boat away instead? dang.

We ate in the BBQ chicken restaurant nearby...my brothers & wifees were always cracking jokes. The 3 stooges aka my 3 nephews were busy with their toy cars that my 2nd bro just bought for them while heading to the restaurant. The 2 lil girls are fighting over my PSP. Thats the reason why I hate to lend them. If I let one play, the other also must play. If not i would be labelled as bias. And another thing I hate is, they EAT & PLAY. And I have to warn them that they better get their hands clean before playing my PSP. I dont want all the oily stuffs or chilli sauce stain on my PSP. Call me fussy..I dont care. But thats not cheap stuff to begin with ya.

And tom i'll be sleeping over my 2nd bro house prolly til sun. Gah. Sometimes, I felt like im being pushed around. My 1st bro will get jealous and asked me to sleep over his house too. But because my 1st brother kids slept with air-con on, i felt like dying when i wake up the next day. I always wake up with asthma. But most importantly, im 25, well coming to, and I hate to sleep over AT ANYBODY HOUSE. And i really hope to get a job soon so i dont have to sleepover at anybody place anymore!!!!!! And the only sentence right now is... IF ONLY ALLAH COULD CREATE THAT MIRACLE.. gosh you dont know how i felt these few months. It sucks. Even the smallest thing become an issue. grrr.



would there even be a miracle for me?

Posted by =Im-tOxI-kaTe-d= at 3/20/2009 01:58:00 AM