Monday, April 06, 2009

Happy Birthday Babelo!
Gosh he's 25. It's gonna be my turn in 5 months time.

A short bbq meeting with SC Dover yest.
It was a good short meeting with lotsa laughter.
shasha was such a good host entertaining us with her story.
And the most frequently asked question?
"when you're going to tie a knot"
So I answered in 4 years time with only god-knows-who.
and the rest kept teasing me "Zid's taken, Alfie's taken"
I replied "Whats new?"
And the next thing they said "what? Wak? Even wak is taken" rofl.
I had to laugh its just funny how they pun my words.
But I swear it irritates me EVERYTIME they do that.
Like cmon man, say something new.
THAT STORY was as old as 6-7 years.
Cant you guys see im not even touching the old topic?
Everytime they say these things..i feel like im gonna just grab any guy
and intro them as my boyfriend just so they shut up. lmao.
stop it already la k. how come its only me and not ika? haha.

and today my 2nd bro came with family.
this is so random. Like as if yesterday wasnt enough.
We barely talk about our personal lives..
and my sis & bro was suddenly asking if we have any bf.
Because my sis & bro dated when they are my age now..thats prolly why they are wondering.
haha..it feel so AWKWARD talking abt MARRIAGE to your sis-in-law. lmao.
aiya..4 years means 4 years. lol.

This June, we'll be heading to KL as a whole family.
The good news is, we all gonna take a flight to KL.
That would be my first time on flight. And I am esctatic. haha.
The bad news is, of the 5days we are there, 2 days fell on the 6 & 7 june.
So it means i cant attend Yani wedding.
The other time she called and say that I MUST attend or she would never talked to me.
She such a dear friend to me and im so feeling greatly burdened right now.
The last time when i went for interview at the kindergarten..
I was worried that if i get the job, it means im not gonna able to attend Yani wedding.
And now this.
I guess if i cant change the date, im gonna meet her few days prior to her wedding.
shit man.
I always find myself being put on a spot.

Posted by =Im-tOxI-kaTe-d= at 4/06/2009 12:30:00 AM