Thursday, June 18, 2009
hohoho...imma back to clean up this place. So dusty & full of spider webs..how long had it been? haha.
Lets see where do I start. Since 17 May to 7 June, I had had 4 weddings, 2 of them were Yanie's, one was my primary school guy friend & the other was my poly friend. Damn 4 weddings in 3 weeks! LOLS. Anyways, i missed out on my primary school friend wedding but went for my poly friend's instead. But you know what? Her just-wedded-husband was also a friend of this primary school friend of mine who just got married & Imma surprised to see the couple there..haha.. obviously, im guilty-ridden duh! But the best thing, he said he found me familiar but he cant really make out who was I so this means, im on the safe side. He prolly didnt know i missed his wedding ha ha ha.
Went KL on Fri, 12th June. Hey its my eldest niece birthday. She's lucky, that trip is like a birthday present for her. Went over to bro place in CCK on thurs night. I didnt sleep throughout the night
(Since when I sleep at night anyway? haha). We were off the house at 5am & had breakfast @ Mac at the airport. Man it feels odd to be out on the airport so early in the morning. In fact, everything there was so fully light up, i didnt even think it was still dark outside hahaha! This is my 4th time to KL, i'd took the coach for my 1st trip, car for 2nd & 3rd trip & this time by plane. Of cos imma excited..first time on plane too. haha. The best thing is my entire family except my 3rd bro is going. The first trip to Melaka was with my 1st bro & his wife family, to savana golf/cove(i forgot the resort name) was with my 1st bro & family. The last 3 times to KL was with my 2nd bro & family. So this is actually the first time we travelling together as a whole.
Checking in was exciting..i brought backpack plus a slingbag..so u noe i really feel like some tourist going on backpacking wakakka!! When I travelled by car last time, everything was at ease..just sit in the car & bags all in the boots all the way. But the moment I walked into the plane..I didnt feel anything uh. Like normal. lol. Like its just another mean of transport. haha. Its like 40mins ride..maybe a short time yes but i heard few plane crash in the past few days..esp that one that got struck by lightning yeah..so that 40minutes ride is still risky. The plane taking off was fun too..remind me of that road when you going towards Singapore Science Centre & you can feel the butterfly in your stomach. My younger niece were stoning, hands all cold..basically both nieces sat with me
(cmon they loves to be with me hahaha) & the elder niece was holding the younger niece's hand cos it was all cold. But everything was okay after that. The view of the cloud was majestic I like..cos you know all of these God's creation just came to my head..*enjoying scenery* haha.
You know if you asked me which means of transport i prefer, i would definitely opt for car. Cos it may be hella risky travelling at fast speed on their highway but its totally convenient. You can stop at some pit stop if ur hungry or wanna pee. Its like at ur own pace you see. And when you reach at the hotel, you have the car valet to park ur car & when u wanna go out, u can just use ur car? But with the plane..its cool but then from KLIA to Ritz Carlton hotel was like an hour away okay. I slept in the cab
(since i didnt slept the night before) I woke up thinking we had reached but its still like in the highway. Goodness..its much longer from boonlay to changi airport lmao. Then since we arrived at the hotel abt 10am, we cant checked in yet but because that hotel was under my 2nd bro company & they had stayed there few times before, the people recognized him & gave us a room to put our stuffs first.And Oh did i tell you one of the hotel reception guy was kinda cute? hahaha! Whatever it is, I still go for singapore guys okay lmao.
Put our stuffs, head to sunway lagoon! I swear it had really been a long time since i last swam. I think it was 2001? that was the last time i actually went to a public swimming pool & really swim. After that I did go to the swimming pool during our holidays to accompany my older niece to swim..but i didnt really swim just sitting in the pool like a hippo u noe. lols. So yeah I dont really favour the water park but just to accompany those kids i went. I loveddddd the theme park! The viking..lol...its 360 degree turn..i never think i would take it but cos my 1st bro & his wife taking..& they psycho me to just try, i actually did. My older niece had wanted to ride it but fall just below the height limit. It was 1.4m & I barely make it. LMAO. hoho that ride dont give a damn it just flew high the moment it start. No slowing. The most scariest part was when it went upside down! OMG i felt like i just left my heart in the mid space...i was shouting like hell..u noe im small and it feels like i can drop any moment. I actually twirl my hand with my bro & sis-in-law..yeah i was in between them..my bro can actually joked abt it telling me to look down and enjoy the scenery. hahaha! And they were laughing at me cos i was shouting MUMMY all the way..but definitely not Idah style k. hahaha. Then me, sis, and both sis-in-law took the rollercoaster together. Its fun uh never ride with both sis-in-law before. So we saw they got camera and was joking that we should just maintain our smile when it pass by the camera...so funny i told my older sis-in-law, maintain smile is okay just as long as her scarf didnt get blown away..so midway we heard click, but we were busy shouting haha..we saw our pic..me & ma 1st sis-in-law was smiling at the very front seat..her scarf did moved back abit haha..and my sis with 2nd sis-in-law behind us..with mouth open shouting. And they actually made two keychain out of it as a momento. Sweet. I want one too. lols.
I ate alot the starting from the departure up to the monday itself. I ate alot for breakfast & lunch & some more snacks/side dishes. I think i gained weight but i think its gonna go down now soon lol. We went to KLCC skybridge..i went there 8 years ago..nuthin really interesting so its kinda dreadful to go up again. Also to Masjid India - we cant missed that! Buy some cloth for Hari Raya. I didnt wanna asked for anything from anyone..u noe i aint working..I know my place ya..but my mum asked me to get something. I didnt have plan to shop either but my mum got money to spare and we are going home the next day anyway, so i bought 2 shirts too..well its like 40RM for 2 haha. And my, i love my 1st brother the most. My sis wanna finish up her RM and wanna get a jeans, but the jeans cost more than what she had. My bro said he will top up for her. And he is just being fair to me like he always did, and he said he get one for me too - totally on him. So in the end, i got a jeans from zara..but then my sister didnt get any.I felt guilty tho cos its my sis who wanted to get jeans not me. Maybe its just my luck uh? Anyways I did went in that store with nothing interest me but one caught my eye while i was walking out..its dark wash jeans and ive been looking for one. So yeah just grab it haha.
I met an online friend whom ive been talking to too. She is like 3 years older than me..and she gave me a treat at starbucks..she bought some bread tuna for me but we met after my hotel breakfast and i was really full to finish it up. Felt bad for her. But she was okay with it. Nice lady uh. My 1st bro wanna give me some money but i said she will be treating me. But he didnt know it was a SHE you see..i just told them i meeting a friend. So he was like joking with me..is it a boy or a girl, and i said of cos its a girl why would i meet some malaysian guy ROFL! And he went like
"Which girl would give you a treat??" with that cynical smile on his face. lols. My 2nd bro on the other end was more worried for my safety, asking questions of my friend background, what she do & stuffs. She fetched me at my lobby but I was at the lobby and we cant see each other its funny..and scary..lol. In the end i found her at the lobby of the hotel next to mine lmao. Use my bro phone to contact her all awhile. My bro saw her..and told me that she look like
"not proper" or malay say
"tak betul je". Just cos she wear something sexy? Cmon, my 2nd bro seriously judged ppl too much & he himself is not even proper..sorry I got to say this. And one reason I dont add any of my family members inside fb is cos they are judgemental. Always got something to say abt ppl dressing this way and stuff. But for me..thats their business. TOTALLY THEIR BUSINESS unless they really like went way off..bad enough to be critic..then thats a different thing uh. If you wanna say they are bad ppl just from the stuff they wear, then ppl can judge you the same way too. Personality wise is what matters more to me. As long ur sincere with a good kind nice heart..its okay to me. Why looked down on others too much its not like we are even that perfect no matter how good we are either.
Going back was a bad experience okay. We can simply use the airport transfer with the cabs..but my 2nd bro is so smart..he asked his friend for help instead just so we could cut down on the money used for cabs..cos we've been spending alot on cabs you see. With 13 ppl on tow - 7 adults 6 kids - plus our so-not-light-baggages..he said it would be a 7-seater but it turn out to be a 5-seater van. Even if its a 7-seater car..its still hella dangerous...with 13 ppl not included baggage is already overload like hello? This friend is actually our old neighbour in our really old neighbourhood before I was born..he moved to KL to work. And you know, its already like behind time to reach KLIA & I mentioned earlier we need 1 hr to reach KLIA and reach there 1hr brfore our flight time. And this guy is another smartass, he knows his vehicle is an old one..high likely cannot take it..yet he accept the offer maybe just cos of the money my bro offered. I mean lets just be honest okay, if i know my vehicle is an old one, i wouldnt wanna take a risk and drive ppl there and put them at risk of being late or anything ya? So off we went..and guess what the vehicle started to give some problem at the toll gate..couldnt start-up..but was okay after awhile..and moved on again..and this time..haha...he had to park by the road shoulder...STRANDED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HIGHWAY! NO WAY TO HAIL CABS! WITH FAST-MOVING HUGE VEHICLE!!! ON A HOT SUNNY DAY! WITH 6 KIDS ON TOW! and the kids start to keep asking their moms to carry them..and they need to handle the enquiry for the plane cos we are running late..and the guys are helping the driver to fix the problem..2 more kind souls came to help. And thats the first time, i experienced hitch-hiking vehicle too..u noe using the thumb thingy...2 cars actually stopby to help us..and they brought us safely to KLIA airport. And thats the first time getting the feel how its like to be running all over the airport to catch for flight. Yeah seen on dramas alot but experiencing now myself...its hella exhausting. But we managed to get into the flight. Alhamdulillah. But seriously, i got my 2nd bro to thank...haha. He really..always left me with no comments.
Holidays over..another headache..JOB HUNTING! grrrrrrrr.......i want that place to call me back...pls pls pls..God you know it.
Posted by =Im-tOxI-kaTe-d= at 6/18/2009 12:37:00 AM